powerline club forum

Your Online Income Success Center Forum

Zacman

Today You Will Learn...

How as little as 34 minutes a day can change your life, and your finacial future!

You see, the key to the system I've set up for you is based upon you & all the referrals you will get, using my free advertising system (30k+ monthly ads), to grow your powerlines & income continually.

In your members area I've added the free programs that will do just that! You'll get 15k ad credits/month by simply logging into IBO toolbox twice a day & redeeming the free credit code there. Takes about 2 minutes twice a day, how's that for that much advertising?

Next you'll need to join & download the powersurfer toolbar. This will take you a few minutes to get set up, but once you do, you simply add the traffic exchanges I've included in the traffic center downline builder into the powersurfer tool and surf 30 minutes a day for another 500+ credits a day or 15k+/month!

Yup, you're at 30k/month now. Imagine if you spend an hour a day using the powersurfer or more?

It's up to you, do you want to succeed online? Is 34 minutes a day worth finally building a successful online business?

Of course it is. Over the next few days you'll receive several guides covering other strategies I want to share with you to help you acheive even higher success, so keep an eye out for them.

If you have any trouble whatsoever, please check out the support forum, it's brand new & will be updated with much more helpful tips as we go along. If you can't find the answer to a question you have, just post it there, & I or one of my moderators will be glad to help you.

Tomorrow's email will go into how your powerline team will create a snowball effect that will continue to grow bigger & faster the longer you stick with it, just like a snowball rolling down hill!

So, get all set up with the free traffic system, and I'll talk with you tomorrow.

Have a great & successful day!
Zac
Founder/CEO

P.S. Make it a habit to login at our Home Page top left login button, so you see any of the new features we add there over time.

[728x90] 
Good Day!
Zac
Admin
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.